Supporting You In Your Business
Serving Long Sutton, Sutton Bridge, Spalding, Wisbech, Kings Lynn and surrounding areas
DBu Accounting offers a friendly, efficient and professional service throughout Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and nationwide.
Coronavirus Update -
DBu Accounting is fully available and working - AND supporting clients through a difficult time
As a small business myself, I am only too aware of the difficulty at this time.
I am supporting all of my clients to ensure that they are guided to any help that may be available to them, ensuring that I keep up to date with announcements and guidance.
Social Distancing: I am ready to offer video and phone call meetings. At this time, there is no need to visit your premises. I am willing to arrange meetings outside of normal working hours to support your own availability.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR NEW AND EXISTING CLIENTS:
I always work based on monthly fees to aid our clients' cashflow.
For work required on accounts and tax returns to bring you up to date. I am offering you the ability to pay interest free over the next 9 months.
Finally, I pride myself in offering fair prices and have regularly been able to save clients money on their accounting and tax fees.
DBu Accounting is here and ready to support you......
DBu Accounting & Business Solutions was originally set up to provide the services businesses need to ultimately comply with their obligations regarding reporting to Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs. We understand that you want to spend as little time as possible updating your accounts and dealing with admin only to submit a tax return and pay what you owe.
- Do you need help with bookkeeping and financial records, VAT returns, Accounts preparation, Corporation Tax and Self Assessment?
- Do you always seem to be busy, sales are good, but your profit isn't keeping up.
- Are all your products and services earning their fair share?
- Have your expenses crept up without you noticing?
DBu Accounting and Business Solutions can be the final piece of your business puzzle
We want to support you to get more out of your financial records and data, to compliment your business and help it grow and become more profitable. For small business owners, it can sound impossible, but you could get back some of your time so you can concentrate on running your business, winning new business or even focusing on whatever you like to do in your free time.
Whether you're Self Employed, in a Partnership, have a Limited Company, or need something for your own requirements, we can help.
DBu Accounting Limited offers a number of packages, which combine the most common services that businesses need, but also giving the opportunity to tailor the packages further to meet your needs should one of the packages not fit exactly to your requirements.
With DBu Accounting, you will always get a personal service that takes the needs of both you and your business seriously.
Switching to DBu Accounting
If you want to switch Accountants to DBu Accounting, we will play our part to make the process as simple as possible.
- Once you've made the decision to switch, and you have decided what services you want, we will contact your previous accountant to get information relevant to your business.
- We can start helping you set up your software, prepare employee information for payroll or get your records ready for accounts and tax return preparation.
We offer discounts for Quickbooks Online to all clients
Even if you are an existing Quickbooks Online subscriber, you can transfer to us and still get start saving on your subscription today
As registered ProAdvisors with Quickbooks, we can:
- help you identify the most appropriate version ensuring you only pay the right amount
- offer you discounts on your subscription
- support you to get the most out of Quickbooks Online
Not sure if you need to complete a Self Assessment?
- Director of a Limited Company?
- Self Employed?
- in a Business Partnership?
- Employed and earning more than £100,000?
- earning more than £50,000 and receiving child benefit?
- receiving property income?
- receiving income that hasn't been taxed?
- have a capital gain?